Red Hat Virtualization
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization course (RH318) arms professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization technologies. Extensive hands-on training on Virtualization courses explore the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. Upon completion of RH318, students can effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers or dedicated hypervisor nodes using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
Please note that RHCVA exams are not guaranteed to run on the published dates. Though the RHCVA exam dates as published on our website are approved by Red Hat India, they reserve the right to make amendments without notice. We will try our best to ensure that you are able to attend the exams before you return to your country. In case you are not able to take the exam, we will refund the Indian cost of the RHCVA exams to you.
- Create Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines
- Develop pools and templates
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager and any dependencies
- Import installation media for creating new virtual machines
- IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows operating systems is beneficial but not necessary for this course.
Candidates who are also current Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) may apply EX318 as a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in lieu of EX423 Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication toward the Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist (RHCDS) and Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credentials.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self