OpenStack Administration 1
This course (Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)) will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for maintaining a private cloud
Course content summary
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat Open Stack Platform using Pack Stack
PrerequisitesRed Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux®
certification or equivalent experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self