Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) course is intended to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most vital in the maintenance and development of a successful information security program. CCISO training also covers the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view.
The CCISO certification course is best suited for professionals who aspire to attain the highest regarded title within the information security profession – CISO.
- Define, implement, and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes.
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance.
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues.
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools.
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems.
- Understand various system-engineering practices.
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information.
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program.
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence.
- Define key performance indicators and measure effectiveness on continuous basis.
- Allocate financial resources to projects, processes and units within information security program.
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders.
- Understand the IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents in this CCISO certification training program.
Recommended Courses and Certification:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker v9)
- ECSA V8/LPT
- Virtual infra Backup With Veeam
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self