This certification earns you the tag of being familiar with cloud computing concepts. The course grants participants an insight to cloud computing from a commercial and technical aspect. Professionals understand the method of moving to, and managing the cloud. The exam objectives of CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification were designed by IT entrepreneurs in assistance with the Cloud Credential Council. Though not mandatory, CompTIA suggests training participants to have around 6 months of work experience in an IT-related environment.
- Comprehend features of cloud services from commercial and technical aspect
- Comprehend Commercial worth of cloud computing
- Comprehend procedure of successful adoption
- Comprehend impact of changes made on IT service management environment
- Comprehend risks involved and so forth consequences
- At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self